Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Video

It is addictive to search for videos....I felt a little uncomfortable and distracted searching for videos at work. At home I really enjoy using youtube. I have found some cool instructional videos about how to build alternative structures and it always seems like something I'm interested in pops up on the side bar to keep me looking at more videos.

I can see putting different informative shorts on our website, such as instructions on how to use the catalog from home. I really like Sam's One Minute Critic project. Very creative...

TED is a great place for insightful speeches by great thinkers. I've embedded a speech by one of my favorite authors, Isabel Allende. It would be fun to put a video featuring a different author each month on our site...this one is probably too long for work but is a good preview.

No comments: