Thursday, April 3, 2008

Reflections

I was very excited to participate in this program because I wanted to learn more about using all of these tools. The self paced format and suggestions provided guidance and freedom to explore at my own pace. I usually explore new tools by reading about them without really trying to use them...this program helped me actually use the tools.

There are several things that I found useful and fun, such as delicious, youtube, and bloglines. Other elements of social networking and activities that require a lot of maintenance don't really attract me because I like to step away from my computer and be somewhat anonymous.

I like Outside of a Dog's suggestion that we have monthly topics to explore to continue learning with this format. It would be great to continue.

No comments: